Armed Forces (Army / Navy / RAF)
Life Insurance Cover
Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover for Armed Forces Personnel
Taking on a mortgage, a large loan or making provision for your family’s future, should the worst happen, is usually the starting point for those considering specialist life protection for those in the armed forces.As a member of the armed forces you may be interested in cover from one or more of the following four options:
Mortgage & Family Protection
Cover to help pay off a remaining mortgage balance or provide for your family should the worst happen.
Critical Illness Cover
Payment on diagnosis of a specific illness.
Cover to help with the bills due to accident or illness.
Private Medical Cover
Cover to help you directly access medical help and advice.
Contact us today to discuss your personal needs
- Cover for military personnel – contact us today to discover the range of options we can offer you
- Cover for your lifestyle – wherever your occupation or recreation takes you we source the right cover for you
- Special understanding – because we specialise in hazardous and risky occupations and sports we have built long lasting links with specialist underwriters to obtain the right cover for you
- Personal service – you will receive a quick response from a personal adviser
- Peace of mind – we operate to professional standards and are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Easy application – we have placed people on cover within a couple of hours
- Specialist sports and occupational knowledge – with almost two decades of experience you can trust us to understand your needs
Because we are not tied to one insurance supplier our bespoke service allows us to compare different options and provide the right policy to suit your needs. Whether you are looking for personal financial security or to provide for your loved ones then we are here to help.
Contact us today to obtain your personal armed forces quoteGet a FREE quote
Further useful informationCritcial Illness Cover vs Income Protection Protecting your finances through ill health
Terminal Illness or Critical Illness Cover? Are they the same? What is the difference between the two?
Life Insurance - 6 top tips to save you money & improve cover